Delaware-Otsego Audubon Society
P.O. Box 544
Oneonta, NY 13820
Images and drawings on this site are used with permission of the artists and are subject to copyright.
Begins on Friday, 4/17 and ends at 5pm on Friday, 5/8 – One entry per person – due by 5pm on 5/8.
• Use tools to verify your sightings (app recommendations are listed below).
• We are using the honor system here – if you are not 100% positive, don’t check it off.
• Only check off birds that you see or can positively identify by sound during the event timeframe 4/17-5/8.
• All birding must be done within the DOAS Chapter Region (see www.doas.us/about-doas).
• Prizes will be awarded by committee for most points in each category by age + experience.
(4-14 / 15-30 / Over 30 and Novice / Intermediate / Experienced)
• All entry forms must be uploaded by 5pm on Friday, 5/8 using our online form at doas.us/2020-gone-birding
If you take any pictures while you are birding, you will be able to upload them with your entry! (Make sure to take at least one of yourself too.)
Thayer Birding Software: http://www.thayerbirding.com/
Prizes can consist of any one or combination of the following – as determined by our committee.
Additional prizes may be added at a later date.
• The Sibley Field Guide to Birds of Eastern North America, Second Edition
• DOAS Re-Usable Shopping Bag (Blue and White)
• DOAS 15 oz Mug (Green and Black)
• Birds and Beans Bird Friendly Coffee – 12oz bag of your choice
• Franklin Mountain Hawkwatch Hat
• 1 Year DOAS Family Membership
• IBA Book (while supplies last)
• Wildlife of NY State Book (while supplies last)
Our Entry form will be added here at a later date.