Use the form below to sign up online for DOAS Membership
or Download a copy of our Membership Brochure for Print and Mail with a check.
- Education Programs at member meetings, monthly from September through May each year (Free and open to the public)
- Over 30 Regional Wildlife & Ecology Field Trips each year led by Board Members and Member Volunteers (Free and open to the public)
- Christmas Bird Count in two regions – coordinated by DOAS (Free/annual event)
- Franklin Mountain Hawk Watch – coordinated by DOAS Board Members and operated by
- DOAS Member Volunteers every day Fall/Winter Months
- Appalachian Region Golden Eagle Project – coordinated by DOAS Board Members and operated by DOAS Member Volunteers each Winter
- Fall Open House Event at Franklin Mountain Sanctuary (Free Annual Event/October)
- John G. New Summer Camp Program (2013)
- Audubon Adventures classroom curriculum sponsorships
- Environmental Education Grants to regional educators
- May Big Day Bird Count
- Property management at Franklin Mountain Sanctuary and Burlington Wetlands
- Annual Fall Bird Seed Sale for locally grown sunflower and premium blends
- Involved leadership on regional conservation and advocacy initiatives
Individual: $15 per year or $25 for 2 years
Family: $20 per year or $30 for 2 years
Members receive 8 issues per year of The Belted Kingfisher, the newsletter of DOAS.
New members may also request a free New York Wildlife Viewing Guide book ($9 value).
Send your name and address (phone number and email optional) with check payable to “DOAS” to:
|DOAS Membership Chair
PO Box 544
Oneonta, NY 13820-0544