Use the form below to JOIN Delaware-Otsego Audubon Society (this is separate from membership with National Audubon Society and directly supports our local efforts) or to RENEW your existing DOAS Membership. You can also use the form below to GIFT a membership to someone else!
or Download a copy of our Membership Brochure for Print and Mail with a check.
- Education Programs at member meetings, monthly from September through May each year – No program in December. (Free and open to the public)
- Over 30 Regional Wildlife & Ecology Field Trips each year (Free and open to the public)
- Christmas Bird Count in three regions – coordinated by DOAS (Free/annual event)
- Franklin Mountain Hawk Watch – coordinated by DOAS Board Members and operated by DOAS Member Volunteers every day Fall/Winter Months
- Eagle Conservation – research and advocacy coordinated by DOAS Board Members and operated by DOAS Member Volunteers
- Fall Open House Event at Franklin Mountain Sanctuary (Free Annual Event, usually the first Saturday in October)
- John G. New Summer Camp Program (Three four-day sessions for children entering grades 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 respectively)
- Access to Audubon Adventures classroom curriculum classroom materials
- May Big Day Bird Count
- Property management at Franklin Mountain Sanctuary and Burlington Wetlands
- Annual Fall Bird Seed Sale for locally grown sunflower and premium blends
- Involved leadership on regional conservation and advocacy initiatives
- Individual – 1 year ($25)
- Individual – 2 years ($35)
- Family – 1 year ($30)
- Family – 2 years ($40)
Members receive 8 issues per year of The Belted Kingfisher, the newsletter of DOAS.
|Attend regularly scheduled programs. Go on guided field trips and bird walks. Visit the DOAS wildlife sanctuary. Join bird counts.||Participate in environmental policy decisions. Volunteer for local activities. Bring your own interests to members. Publish articles in The Belted Kingfisher.|
Download our membership brochure/application form
Sign Up and Pay for Membership Online Here
Send your name and address (phone number and email optional) with check payable to “DOAS” to:
|DOAS Membership Chair|
PO Box 544
Oneonta, NY 13820-0544
Join the National Audubon Society by using the link at left and you may direct 100% of your first year’s membership dues to our chapter. Please enter R12 as the Chapter Code.