As part of a continued effort to reach out to children at the Sanctuary, DOAS will be offering a monthly education program beginning this fall and continuing next spring. Each program will include a feld walk and activity and will run from 10am to noon unless otherwise noted. Activities will be targeted towards families and children. A small program fee of $4 per person will be charged. Local business sponsors are sought to help underwrite the program.
- Saturday, September 20 – Investigating Insects – Pre-Registration required.
- Saturday, October 4 – DOAS Open House – 10am-2pm – No registration required – all welcome.
- Saturday, November 1 – Signs of Winter – Pre-Registration required.
- Saturday, April 11 – Earth Festival at Milford Central School 11am-3pm – No registration required – all welcome.
- Saturday, May 2 – Plant and Tree ID – Pre-Registration required.
- Saturday, June 6 – Wild Edibles – – Pre-Registration required.
To pre-register for a program, or to learn about business sponsorship opportunities, please contact Education Chair, Susan O’Handley at 607-643-5680 or by email at email@example.com.